Sunday, May 08, 2016

In Shower Makeup Remover by Nivea

I have noticed that many of my posts start with my absence and how long has it been since i posted last...well this time i shall not do that! Good thing is i was away for good reasons and just lack of time and even better is that during this time i tried several things that i want to talk to you about in future posts! So for today i want you to meet a new product i tested a bit more than a month...the In Shower Makeup Remover by Nivea.


I am generally really font of in shower products because let's face it i am lazy and want to be able to take a shower and in there wash my hair, remove my makeup, do my facial routine, get a nice glow in my body (have you heard about the in shower browning products??my next stop for sure!!) and even apply body cream...yeap that's me the person that could do anything in the shower while water is running and after 15 minutes i am ready! So of course purchasing the In Shower Makeup Remover by Nivea was inevitable when i noticed it in the beauty shop but let's say it wasn't exactly as i expected it...


It is a product that promises to remove your makeup, even your waterproof mascara without any cotton pads but just by applying it in your face. And also it promises to leave your skin soft, clean and moisturized afterwards. It comes in a creamy texture that is a bit heavy and oily for my taste but while applying it in my face was not that disturbing. What i noticed is that it can remove makeup but not completely unless you use too much product, which is not good since all the residuals of the product make the bath tub too slippery (believe me you need to be careful and clean it a lot afterwards since you can get hurt...i almost slipped the first time...no joke). 

Another major problem is that all the times it failed to remove the waterproof mascara and then i end up after the shower with panda eyes! Moreover, taking it off with water takes you a while and after that i can feel my skin smooth but extremely oily so i have the need to apply my normal cleanser to get rid of it. 

In the end this product was not a good choice as far as in shower makeup remover is concerned. Whenever i use it without removing my makeup before it didn't completely worked and i end up doing double the work since after shower i have to remove again makeup and clean my face. I continue using it some times as a cleanser just because i don't want it to go to waste but only the days that i removed before my makeup or i don't wear any and just need to clean a bit my face. 

I was looking forward to a nice in shower makeup remover but sadly this was not the one...Till the next post take care!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Amei o post! Com uma excelente escrita e conteudo :) Beijinhos!

    http://10metrosdouniverso.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete