Friday, May 22, 2015

Yes To Carrots Body Butter : the Super Rich

Spring is almost in the end and summer is knocking on our door so i guess all of us started to get a little bit more worried about our body! We want to look great in our shorts, dresses and bikinis and most of all we want to feel great! I try and take care of my body throughout the whole year and when summer is close i give a bit more attention, so that it glows and looks at its best. So today i want to talk to you about the Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter, which as its name says it is super rich! 


I bought the Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter from a Sephora store in Greece a while ago and since then i always wanted to share my opinion with you about this product so i though that now it is the best time.

I am in my "let's start getting some tan and glow" mood right now so i started again my fake tan routine. I like the sun and i enjoy it regularly but with high protection so i need really a long time to get a nice tan. The tan creams are a good way to get that "i was on holidays" glow and much safer than tanning beds (please stay away they will only damage your skin and your health and this is not a joke) but they need you to have a really moisturized body. And my go to product is a really rich body butter that i know it will keep me hydrated and let my tan show! 

The Yes To Carrots Body Butter is a 95% natural product, parabens, SLS and petroleum free as well as cruelty free! It contains mainly organic carrots, rich in Beta-Carotene and shea butter. The Beta Carotene is a natural form of Vitamin A and it has
antioxidant properties that will protect the sensitive skin so together with the shea butter the skin is nourished, moisturized and gets a nice healthy glow.

 
I like this specific body butter for its rich creamy consistency that is not oily and that it gets absorbed quickly from my skin. I usually get a small amount and massage it in my whole body after showering and then i let it absorb completely. My skin feels smooth, soft and moisturized the whole day and i noticed that it gives me a nice hydration, without though having the feeling in my body that i actually applied a body butter. It is making it easier afterwards to apply my tanning cream and keep it looking great. And the scent that this body butter  is not intense at all.

If you are looking for a rich body butter that will get absorbed fast and that you won't be able to feel it afterwards but it will keep hydrating your skin long and make it soft then get the Yes To Carrots Super Rich Body Butter and you won't regret it!

Do you know the Yes To Products and what do you think of them? Will be waiting for your comments!

Until the next time stay hydrated and moisturized! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo I have tried their shower gel version of this and love it so may have to try :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had their scrub from the same series and i finished it in a month! It is really good just try it and you will see! :)

      Delete