Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Bag of Empties Volume 4!

It's been a while since my last empties post but i have to admit not a lot of things were emptied from August that i was back from holidays, since i kept using several at the same time. Finally today i have an empties post with some products that i used up! Let's see what the bag of empties has! 




1,2 .Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Shampoo and Conditioner : this is the first time i tried this combination of shampoo and conditioner from Garnier and it was a pleasant surprise. Generally the Garnier Fructis line is not that friendly with my hair so i kept avoiding the products but this one caught my eye (maybe the bright orange and green letters in the package?) and i thought i try it! Both products are really nice and kept my hair smooth and silk. I liked that they protected my ends from splitting and i noticed that i had less hair breaking, even thought i am growing them long. Even if i am not a fan of Fructis products, this two i will definitely buy them back!




3,4. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner : another two products from the Herbal Essences line that they just stole my heart! Of course the Ignite my Color is still my favorite shampoo and conditioner but those two have also great quality and make the hair look and feel great. I really like how light they are and how much hydration they provided to my hair, leaving them soft and with less frizzing. If you want glowing hydrated light hair then this is the combination to go!




5. Yes To Carrots Nourishing Exfoliating Body Wash : a new product that i bought on 50% discount just before i left from Greece and i wanted to try since i heard a lot about the Yes to line. It is a mild exfoliating body wash that contains walnut shells and carrots for rich nourishment. I used it as a weekly scrub during shower and it did the job but i wouldn't recommend it as a hard exfoliator for difficult areas. And what i didn't really like was the smell, a bit strong for my taste i have to admit. I don't know if i will get again this product, especially if it is not on discount.

6. TommyG Black Waterproof Mascara : one of the best mascara i ever had. I am so sad that it finished before i realize and didn't have a chance to bring one backup from Greece. It lasted really long time, i used it almost everyday and it made my eyelashes big, full of volume and really black! And it is smudge free, even if you apply it on the lower eyelashes. If you live in Greece or you can have access to TommyG products then do try it and you are going to love it! Me i am waiting to go back in Christmas' Holidays and stock up and maybe bring one extra to giveaway in the blog! 



7. Jelly Ping Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara : a product that was part of a PinkBox a while ago and it wasn't among my favorites. I only wore this mascara the days that i had almost no makeup on and wanted to have a natural look since it just gives you a small boost to your eyelashes without any  great volume. And it dried pretty fast. I wouldn't buy this mascara, there are plenty in the market that do the job much better.




8. Maybelline EverFresh Concealer : i bought it on a trip to Germany as i wanted a inexpensive concealer. It is very light and it is easy to apply but the coverage is not what i wanted. After a point i didn't use it as concealer but mostly to give a bit of bright color to the inner of my eye or as a base for my eyeshadow. I think that is suitable for those that don't need a lot of coverage under the eye. 

9. Essence Stay All Day Powder : a budget friendly powder from Essence, that is actual long lasting and really light for the skin. For me, i had to apply plenty to get the matt effect and coverage i wanted but maybe it was the combination with my skin. Now that is finished i will try to buy a different one but i recommend it for those looking for something light and with lower degree of coverage. 

Those were all the products that i finished the last months! Hope you enjoyed reading and let me know if you tried any of those and what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment