Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate by Kiehl's

It has been a rough start of November...plenty of work, deadlines, meetings and on top of that a cold that just made me look and feel bad...I try to cope with all, try not to freak out that i have to stay for a whole day in bed on the worse possible time, try to relax a bit, take it slowly and look presentable (not like a total zombie)! At least I am lucky that in between all that i don't have to worry for my skin and i found my skin's protector...the Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate by my most favorite skin brand Kiehl's! Oh Kiehl's you did it again! 





For those who are not familiar yet with this product Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate is a recent add in the Dermatologist Solutions line of Kiehl's from September on and when it arrived in my hands i was really excited to try it. It is a serum with an improved formula, inspired by dermatological anti-aging treatments. Its consistency was difficult to stabilized  but it promises to do miracles : it has the ability to anchor the moisture in the upper layers of the skin and even after 72 hours of application to penetrate up to 10 layers into the stratum corneum. It has no waxes and it is build a bit differently than other serums. 85% of the emulsion is an internal water phase, in comparison with others were the internal/external ration is 50:50 and it contains a highly effective complex of 15% plan origin glycerin and extracts of shiso leaves. 



But why are those ingredients good for our skin and why do they make this serum different than others? Glycerin is known to act as a moisture magnet, having incredible hydrating properties by absorbing water from the environment and bind it to the skin. It can boost the natural protection barrier of the skin, making it more elastic and it has a key role for the "water channels" between the skin cells, by improving their function and the water transport between cells, important as our skin ages. As for the extracts of shiso leaves they inhibit degradation of hyaluronic acid and so they again work towards most effective moisture of the skin and to diminish the age related dehydration signs. 



For me this is a very lighted weight serum, that is applied easily in the face and gives you an instant boost of moisture once it touches your skin. It is absorbed quickly but i have noticed that its effect is not going away fast. I use it everyday, in small amounts and apply it all over my face and even after a whole day i don't feel my skin dry at all. In fact any signs of dehydration have been eliminated and i feel my skin more radiant, elastic and glowing. I really enjoy this product, especially under my make up that now is easily applied and looks better than ever. 

I cannot tell if this product is right now diminishing any age related dehydration signs but i will keep using it and i am sure it will make them go away and prevent me from getting more in the future!This product has made me be less afraid of the skin's aging and it will be a good companion the next years! I totally recommend to try this product and trust me you are going to feel once again the magic of Kiehl's in your face.

Have you tried this product and what to you think? Let me know!

If you want to learn more about it then pass by on one of Kiehl's store or visit their webpage http://www.kiehls.ch  !I want to than Passion For Brands and Kiehl's for providing me this product to test and share my views on it. 


**Disclaimer: 
My opinion is based on my experience with the product and the writings on this post are my view and only mine.

2 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the love and for following! See you around! :)

      Delete