Monday, May 05, 2014

Test Mini Products 3

This week's mini product  is the Lipikar Gel-Fluide from La Roche-Posay, a body moisturize that i got as par of PinkBox and i have been testing it for a week. So let's see...



The Lipikar Gel-Fluide is a body moisturizer good for dry sensitive skin, that promises to provide intense soothing and moisturize the atopic skin. It has Niacinamide, which can restore the damaged exterior barrier of the skin, shea butter and glycerin, which renews the lipids and the La Roche -Posay thermal water in high concentrations, for intensive hydration of the skin. 

The gel was easy to apply in the skin and a small amount was enough to cover a big area. I like how it felt light and not sticky at all and was quickly absorbed so i didn't have to wait until i got dressed. I also really enjoyed the instant feeling of refresh and hydration that it provided and the discrete scent that it left to my skin. I used it mostly in my legs which tend to be extremely dry some periods and crack (the sample is small for all the body and i wanted to focus on one area so that i see the effect over the days) and my skin started feeling already from the first applications smoother and moisturized. My skin was soft and any small cracks of really dry parts were immediately soothen.


I really enjoyed using the Lipikar Gel-Fluide and i recommend this product, especially if you have troubles with really dry skin. I know it might not have a fruity smell or the bottle might look more "serious" than the other body moisturizers but i will definately go to one of the pharmacies in my town and get the full size of this product, specifically for the winter that my skin gets all dry and atopic. Since it can keep my skin soft and fully hydrated it will be my savior! For more information about the Lipikar line or any other products of La Roche-Posay visit their website and you will find many more exciting thinks! 

Have you tried the Lipikar Gel-Fluide body moisturizer from La Roche-Posay and what do you think?Will be waiting for your feedback!


No comments:

Post a Comment