Tuesday, April 08, 2014

The Bag of Empties Vol.2!

Hello hello hello,

hope you all had a great weekend and a nice start of the week! Today's post is about empties...It is quite a while since i wrote a post like that and i saw that i had several empty stuff so i though of putting them all together! For some of them i already wanted to write a few words and my opinion and this was a great excuse to have everything in one post! Let's go through my bag of empties!






 1,2) Herbal Essences Ignite My Colour Shampoo and Conditioner : for me THE BEST shampoo and conditioner combination for colored hair that i have tried so far (and believe me i use hairproducts for colored hair for about 10 years now....)! I am really excited with these products and sad that they are empty. Very light shampoo and conditioner that leave the hair soft and smooth and perserve the colour as much as possible. Even my blond hair after some time looked all radiant and bright! And the smell of rose is just great! I will repurchase them as soon as possible since i have found finally one of my favorite shampoo!


3) Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Eye Makeup Remover : i have neutral feelings about this product since it wasn't something really exciting but also not disappointing . It removes my everyday eye makeup and my waterproof mascara but i think is a bit light so not really suitable for heavy makeup (i tried it with eyeliner and mascara and needed a lot and longer).I like the fresh feeling it leaves in my eyes and the fact that it doesn't cause any allergic reaction or itchiness to them. For its price (it is on the lower end) i will recommend it!



4) Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Up Control MakeUp : although it is a relatively cheap product,especially for a foundation, it gained my respect and a place in my ''repurchase for sure'' list! I like that it provides coverage without feeling too heavy and that is matt. Also it stays in my face for almost all day. I used the 020 Nude Beige shade. If you want more information check one of my first posts, it was about it!

5) Catrice Prime And Fine Makeup Base : this has been a really good purchase and this product lasted for longer than i thought. It is a light base for the makeup which works perfectly,since it keeps my makeup all day and also smooths the lines and the pores. I already got another base from the Prime and Fine line of Catrice as replacement to try it, but this will come back soon to my makeup collection!



6) Benefit The POREfessional: most of you probably know this product and a lot are just in love with it. I already talked to you about it in previous post for the Benefit Kit that it was included and now that the small size is finished i am thinking to pay for the full size (although i find it a bit expensive for a base)!

7) Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Black Drama: unfortunately this nice mascara is empty and i like it very much! Another product that i talked to you about in the Maybelline Mascara post and my opinion is still the same, lovely product with really nice effect and among my favorite mascaras. I want to get it again but this time in the waterproof version!

And these were my empties for now... I know it took me a long time to write an empties post but most of the times i forget to not throw them away or i write full reviews for most of the products i use or i even finish products after a long time since i have several that i use in parallel.

Hope you liked them and let me know what do you think about those products! Are there part of your beauty routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment