Monday, April 28, 2014

Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

The last months i made a promise to myself, that i would finish first some of the half finished cleansing products i have in my bathroom before i buy a new one. This was not only a way to save some money and buy some things that i didn't have but also a way to free some space in my bathroom, since the bottles of half empty products for cleansing were everywhere! So now that i got some space i decided to start trying different ones and the first i really wanted to buy was a cleansing water!

So in my local beauty store, after a bit of thought and research i chose to try the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water and today i want to present it to you.




I have read several reviews about the famous Bioderma Sensibio H20 product or the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and i was trying to decide among those two but something kept me back. I am a creature of habit when it comes to cleansing solutions i have to admit it and buying one that i don't know if it is going to work for me in a big bottle and a bit pricey seemed like a bad choice. What if i don't like it at all as a way of cleaning my face (i like gels, foams and creams, i don't like so much lotions but water i don't know!) and i am stuck with a 400ml bottle? Not wise... So i was ready to leave withour a solution but i saw the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water and it seemed the perfect start!

It comes in a 200ml bottle and costs around 5.40 chf in Zurich (which is something like 4 euros i think) so i consider it in the low range. The packaging is practical, with a small cap on top of the bottle and an "easy - squeeze" bottle so that you can control the amount of product applying to a cotton pad. I use it the last 2 weeks and i noticed that is really effective. It removes makeup, even waterproof mascara easily and doesn't cause any irritation to the eyes or the face in general. I like that it has a light consistency but it still works fast and without leaving a mess, just gently removing makeup. And it leaves the skin hydrated and smooth, not greasy at all and with a fresh and pleasant feeling. Also it is free of parabens, colours and perfume which makes it more appealing to me. 

I generally enjoy this product a lot and i will keep using it for sure. I am always keen on Nivea products because they are skin friendly, really effective and in a good price and this one has been an excellent choice, not only to introduce me to the world of cleansing waters but to make it a part of my beauty routine. I even got intrigued to try the other products of the line, since it seemes that all together work even better.

Have you tried the Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water and what do you think? I will be waiting for you opinion!

6 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://caringformychaos.blogspot.com/2014/04/im-so-excited-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I stumbled upon you blog! Love your blog so much! do you wanna follow each other? follow me and I will follow you right back!
    Have a lovely day!

    Bryony xxx
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass by your blog of course! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Ohh I'll have to give this one a try, I love cleansing waters x
    Tor at That's Peachy Fashion & Beauty Blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first but i think is a really good one for its price also! Hope to see you around! :)

      Delete