Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Beauty UK Cosmetics and their blushes

My beloved followers today's post is about a new budget cosmetics brand, Beauty UK and their two blushes i had the chance to try! I admit i didn't know this brand until i received some months ago a blush from Pink Box among my monthly products and then another one this January and i decided to share with you the brand and my experience.

Beauty UK Cosmetics according to their site, is a "family run business" based, as the name reveals, in UK with products affordable to everybody (they range in the low budget). What i noticed in their site is that the products have a great variety of colours, bright, funky and trendy something that reveal the fun side of make up! If you need more information do pay a visit in their site (click here), check their products and maybe order some of them (they say that apart from orders in UK, international orders are also possible with a slight higher mailing cost so send them an email if you are interested in checking whether your country is eligible for orders!). 



So from Beauty UK Cosmetics i had the pleasure to try two blushes so far, the Blush&Brush and the Baked Blush, in two different colours and i really enjoyed them. Let me give you some more information for each one separately!


 From the Blush & Brush line the blush comes in a nice black small package, with a transparent window to see the shader and with a small brush. I find the packaging really convenient since i always have it in my bag (it takes so little space) and can give to my face a great, refreshing colour whenever i want! The shade is called Dawn Glow (shade no.1) and is close to a bright pink, with shimmer. I thought it might be too much for my colours but when i put it in my cheeks it gives me this healthy, pink glow that i really enjoy! 


Swatch without flash (left) and with flash (right) to show you the shade! Hope it works!

 The blush is really pigmented so a small amount is more than enough to give you a nice colour and needs to be blended really good so that it doesn't look too "fake" in your whole make up, but more natural (like when you blush after a compliment!)! The brush is really good and helps applying it, although when i am at home i prefer a bigger one for better application.



 From the Baked Blush line i again tried only one product and i have to say that it is my blush to go from when i got it. The package is round and black, with a transparent part that you can see the shade and with a small brush attached to the bottom of the package, making it again convenient to carry in a bag and refresh it when needed. 



 Swatch without flash (left) and with flash (right) to show you the shade agai! Not the best pics but they do their job right?

The shade is called Baked Peach (no 4) and it is just perfect. It is a warm, brown colour with a bit of shimmer (less than in the Blush & Brush), that it provides a nice "baked" colour in my cheeks. It is again pigmented so a bit of it is more than enough and it lasts all day, giving me a nice sheer colour. 
I really enjoy both of those blushes and the fact that their are bright colours make them more interesting for me. I like the shadows, the texture and smell and the natural look that provide! I am glad that i could test this new brand thanks to Pink Box and i recommend it to you! Believe me your make up will be much more fun with those products, your pocket will be happy and you will enjoy them a lot!

Have you heard of Beauty UK Cosmetics and what did you think? Will be waiting for your opinion!  

10 comments:

  1. pretty colors,! love blush :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never come across this brand but I love small little companies - you get a sense that things are a little more personalised and the products genuinely look fun and bright :) i LOVE good thrifty product as well :) found you on the blog hop!

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know them either until recently! I agree small companies are better for me too! Thanks for stopping by and see you around! :)

      Delete
  3. I love baked blushes. They give such a nice glow to the face. Enjoy yours :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for that tanned but natural look! :)

      Delete
  4. That Baked blush looks beautiful! I followed! Love for you to follow me back and check out my blog!
    www.mybeautyytooth.blogspot.com
    Thanksss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great! Thanks for following, see you around! :)

      Delete
  5. This looks like a pretty color from your photos! (: I've never tried a baked blush. I'm definitely going to have to now!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really good one and it gives you that summer colour without been fake! Try one for sure! :)

      Delete